Music producer or owners of sound recordings are entitled to royalties every time their music is used.

KAMP collects money from establishments that use music like clubs, banks, radios and many others. We then distribute this money to our members in a form of royalties.

As a Music User, you need to acquire a licence.

As a Music producer or record label, you need to apply to become a member.