KAMP-PRISK-MCSK offers three basic types of licences for Music Users to make use of the protected works of our members. They are:

Broadcasting Licences

KAMP-PRISK-MCSK issues Broadcasting Licences to broadcasters such as TV and Radio broadcasters to enable them to broadcast music. The licence fees are calculated on an individual basis according to the size and nature of the broadcaster.

Communication to public Licences

Communication to public Licensing covers every other type of Music User. That’s your clubs, hotels, bars, malls, restaurants, music venues and other establishments that play music. We assess your licence fees according to the nature of your business and tariffs to arrive at the most appropriate fee.

In both cases, a KAMP consultant will visit your business and conduct a site inspection and an assessment of the nature of your operation. The licence officer will take many things into account including the use of the music, the seating capacity and audience size that can be expected to benefit from the use of the music.


Transport licence

This license applies to the use of music by means of radio(s) and disc or tape players in PSVS and all commercial motor vehicles i.e. matatus, shuttles, buses, train, aeroplane